Friday, January 10, 2014

Ugh

Apologies for the major lack of posting. We picked up 2 extra foster kids the week before Christmas. The past week and a half, things have been just dreadful. I'm talking fist fights, insults, lies, mind games, setting people up, screaming, crying. Every day. For hours. Even with school, the 2 groups of siblings find ways to conflict with each other.

Anyway, I've been super stressed; whenever I get downtime, I usually sleep or do something to calm down. We're talking with social workers to try and help the situation, but everything takes SOOO long. I promise I will get back to posting as soon as things calm down around here.

Ugh.

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. That has to be incredibly hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. I've been there before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you deal? Because I'm about to just break down.

      Delete
  3. Oh how difficult! Those kids may not say it so I will, Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! I hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is much better now! They left 3 hours ago, and I can feel the stress lessening!

      Delete